Rules & Guidelines
Unless decided or determined otherwise by the general committee the club shall open at 6.00 a.m. and shall close at midnight daily.
The closing hours of the club may be extended on special occasions as decided by the general committee.
- Member / Dependants or his guests should be properly dressed.
- Pajama Kurta, Dhoti Kurta, Sandals, Slippers are “strictly” not allowed.
- Sports dress is not allowed in any part of the Club except the sports areas like Squash, Simming, Tennis, Badminton. Round Collar T-Shirts, Sports Dress and Sport Shoes are not allowed in the Grill Room and Malt & Ale Bar.
- In private parties, member should ensure their guests should follow proper dress code.
- Administration / Management has the right of refusing admission to anyone who is not properly dressed.
Pan or Pan Masala
- Eating and spitting of Pan or Pan Masala in the club premises is strictly prohibited.
- Entry will be denied to such person.
- If a member or guest or dependant is seen eating or spitting pan or pan masala in the club premises, strict disciplinary action will be taken against such a person.
Conduct / Behavior of a Member
- A member should carry himself like a gentleman.
- Use of abusive language is strictly prohibited.
- Talking loudly/Shouting is not allowed.
- No member should create any noise or play music or any manner, in the club which may be improper, indecent or objectionable or which may cause nuisance or disturbance or annoyance to other members of the club or their guest.
- Strict disciplinary action as deemed fit by the general committee will be taken against such member.
No – Smoking Zone
Areas having No-smoking sign does not permit smoking in that area like: Family Grill Room, Children Room, Coffee Lounge, Non Smoking Bar Room, Dining Room and New Dining Room. Smoking is strictly prohibited in these areas.
Beautiful and elegant, the interiors of the lounge are sophisticated yet striking with a very comfortable ambience.more
Club always try to go that extra mile to add more convenience and luxury to our members. To ensure the same, more
Oranz Body Spa
To enjoy perfect relaxation your ambiance needs to be extremely soothing. Hence the interiors have been carefully designed to more